We think Life Groups are a big deal here at Salem Vineyard.

Church is so much more than a once-a-week gathering on Sundays. It's also a familial community sharing life around a table. Life Groups are the primary way that we grow in the faith & practice the way of Jesus, together, in Salem. Real transformative growth happens in those spaces where small groups of people are safe to be vulnerable, authentic, & open with each other. It happens when a few people get together to pray & seek the revelation of God in the scriptures. It happens when a circle of friends begin to practice doing the things Jesus did & grow in their spiritual gifts.

Our call as believers is to a deeper discipleship with Christ. Life Groups are one of the best ways we seek to do that here at Salem Vineyard. That's why we believe being a committed member of a Life Group is so incredibly important.

Our Life Groups are seasonal. They typically run from September through May. Look at the list below to see if there's one that you can commit to for this upcoming season.


 
> Tuesday evenings, twice a month > Hosted @ the Copple house > Led by the Copples & Grants > Email Kim:  kimcopple@gmail.com

> Tuesday evenings, twice a month
> Hosted @ the Copple house
> Led by the Copples & Grants
> Email Kim: kimcopple@gmail.com

> Friday evenings, twice a month > Hosted @ the Person house > Led by the Bryants > Email Sam:  pureplumber2@gmail.com

> Friday evenings, twice a month
> Hosted @ the Person house
> Led by the Bryants
> Email Sam: pureplumber2@gmail.com

> Wednesday evenings, twice a month > Hosted @ the Shaw house > Led by Victoria Dickinson > Email Victoria:  vicarvic59@gmail.com

> Wednesday evenings, twice a month
> Hosted @ the Shaw house
> Led by Victoria Dickinson
> Email Victoria: vicarvic59@gmail.com

> Time & date TBD > Hosted & Led by the Peters

> Time & date TBD
> Hosted & Led by the Peters